- Share Content Curation: The Biggest Benefits [Infographic] on Facebook
- Share Content Curation: The Biggest Benefits [Infographic] on Twitter
- Share Content Curation: The Biggest Benefits [Infographic] on Linkedin
- Share Content Curation: The Biggest Benefits [Infographic] via email
As marketers, we are responsible for producing content at an extremely frequent rate. According to countless studies, including our own Tactics and Technology Study, content marketing is proven to help generate leads, increase traffic and establish thought leadership, among other benefits. However, many of us lack the time, staff or budget to publish enough original content to keep up with the demand.
That is where content curation can come in.
What is content curation?
Curata’s definition of content curation is as follows:
Content curation is when an individual (or team) consistently finds, organizes, annotates and shares the most relevant and highest quality digital content on a specific topic for their target market.”
At its best, curation is…
- A person, not simply a computer algorithm.
- Being discerning, discriminative and selective.
- Added value: perspective, insight, guidance.
- Not a one-time event or activity.
- A laser focus on your audience.
How can curation help your business?
According to a recent study, leading marketers are using a mix of 65% created content and 25% curated content. Take a look at this infographic to find out the biggest benefits of content curation and to see how curation can help marketers overcome some of their greatest challenges.
To learn more about content curation, including a 5-step process for starting your own curation program, download the eBook, The Ultimate Guide to Content Curation.