- Share Content Curation Strategy: A 5-Step Journey [Infographic] on Facebook
- Share Content Curation Strategy: A 5-Step Journey [Infographic] on Twitter
- Share Content Curation Strategy: A 5-Step Journey [Infographic] on Linkedin
- Share Content Curation Strategy: A 5-Step Journey [Infographic] via email
Marketers who are hoping to better engage their buyers with content should consider adding curation to their content marketing strategy. In fact, research indicates that leading marketers are curating 25% of all the content that they publish.
By curating third-party content, you will:
- spend less time and resources creating your own original content
- complement your own created content
- shine a light on insights from thought leaders (great for influencer marketing and building your own credibility as a thought leader since you will avoid the trap of egocentric marketing)
But many content marketers may be wondering “How can I get started with content curation?”
Are there best practices? Can I analyze its impact? To alleviate some of these pains, we recently published the Definitive Guide to Content Curation, which has 70+ pages of curation strategy and advice.
There are five primary steps required for developing and maintaining an efficient, effective and ethical curation practice:
- Define your Objectives
- Find your Sources
- Curate by organizing and editorializing
- Share via a variety of channels and mediums
- Analyze and optimize your content curation performance
New to the curation game? Let the following infographic take you on the journey of setting up a curation strategy.
Interested in diving deeper into each of these steps? Be sure to download our full ultimate guide to content curation for 70+ pages of curation strategy and advice.