Content marketing is not just a growing trend — it’s a growing necessity to succeed in today’s marketplace. With over 70 percent of marketers increasing their budget on content this year, it’s imperative that they understand content marketing best practices before diving in too quickly. The following infographic includes tips & tactics from 14 experts taken from recent content marketing events; intended to help you adjust your current content strategy to add value, drive engagement and increase leads.
Here’s a rundown of our experts:
- David Cooperstein, VP, Research Director at Forrester Research @MiniCooper
- Ann Handley, CCO at MarketingProfs @MarketingProfs
- Jay Baer, Author of Youtility @JayBaer
- Michael Gerard, CMO at Curata @michaelgerard
- David Skok, General Partner at Matrix Partners @BostonVC
- Ryan Skinner, Senior Analyst at Forrester @rskin11
- Andy Crestodina, Strategic Director at Orbit Media @Crestodina
- Chris Brogan, CEO at Human Business Works @ChrisBrogan
- Marcus Sheridan, Founder at The Sales Lion @TheSalesLion
- Mike Stelzner, Founder/CEO at Social Media Examiner @Mike_Stelzner
- Joe Pulizzi, Founder at Content Marketing Institute @JoePulizzi
- Stan Smith, Founder at Pushing Social @PushingSocial
- Lewis Bertolucci, Head of Social Media at Humana @Lewis502
- Gini Dietrich, CEO at Arment Dietrich/Founder of SpinSucks @GiniDietrich
Have any other expert content marketing insights? Leave a comment below.
If you’re looking for more from these experts, check out the rest of their insights from Mass TLC’s Sales & Marketing Summit, Marketo’s Marketing Nation Summit, Forrester’s Summit for Marketing Leaders and Social Media Marketing World:
For more on how to improve your content marketing strategy, get a free demo of Curata today.