Sales Account Executive
Are you looking to join an exciting, high-growth software company that is a key part of the next evolution of marketing? Curata is at the forefront of the content marketing movement, and is part of an unprecedented growth in marketing technology investment that is projected to continue for many years to come.
Curata, Inc. is the leading provider of software that empowers marketers to scale a data-driven, content marketing supply chain to grow leads and revenue. Hundreds of companies around the world already depend upon Curata to fuel their content marketing engine. Curata was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Boston, Mass.
Curata is searching for a top-performing, motivated and goal oriented Sales Account Executive. The Sales Account Executive will be an individual contributor that will know how to prospect, close business and grow a particular territory. This Sales Account Executive will research prospects, use existing outreach strategies and is encouraged to create new ones, to identify opportunities, run online or in-person demos and close business.
We are looking for an experienced sales person that has the energy and passion to keep up with us, the attitude and sense of humor to laugh with us, the student mentality and desire to learn with us and the ability and dedication to break records with us.
We have experienced a steady growth in our customer base since 2007. We launched a new product in 2015, which has a well-defined market and we already have many new customers and thousands of leads ready to be contacted. We are seeking an individual who cannot only sustain, but accelerate our momentum. As a start-up, we need someone who can match the high energy and enthusiasm of our team.
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques, lead qualification and online demos, all the way through to closing the sale to ensure consistent quota attainment.
- Understand Curata's products, value proposition and ROI to create interest with prospects through meaningful discussions.
- Conduct prospecting calls and demos to target accounts procured through outbound prospecting with a strategic, consultative sales approach.
- Generate new sales within a given territory maintaining consistent quota attainment.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales quota consistently.
- Demonstrated ability to forecast pipeline within a 5% margin of error.
- Strong understanding of online web-based technologies required.
- Develop familiarity with Salesforce.com and utilize as basis for: contact management database, sales opportunity tracking, sales forecast and reporting.
- Metrics oriented outlook to sales.
- Consultative sales experience is strongly desired.
- Appreciation of an open, transparent and fun working culture.
- Curata is a start-up. We are looking for a candidate that can match the energy of our organization and thrive in our fast moving environment.
- Minimum of 4 years of B2B sales experience. Selling to marketing professionals preferred but not required.
Boston, Massachusetts (MA)