Business Development Representative
Curata, Inc. provides easy-to-use marketing solutions for content curation and content marketing. Curata allows marketers to quickly curate content on specific issues or topics in order to establish thought leadership, own industry conversations and drive qualified web traffic; as well as more effectively manage the creation process for original content and determine contents impact on revenue. Curata was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
Curata is searching for a strong, motivated and goal oriented Business Development representative (BDR). The BDR will mainly be responsible for proactively reaching out to potential customers through phone calls and e-mails.
The main objective of this outreach will be to make introductions, qualify and then set appointments for our senior sales team members who will then conduct in depth demonstrations of our software platform to interested parties.
We have had steady growth in our customer base, and are seeking an individual who can not only sustain, but accelerate our momentum. As a start-up, we need someone who can match the high energy and enthusiasm of our team. Curata has strong client service and marketing teams in place. The Business Development representative will be well supported!
- Conduct prospecting calls and email follow ups to our marketing generated and cold/warm leads with a strategic, timely and consistent approach.
- Maintain, track and achieve KPIs and metrics.
- Develop familiarity with Salesforce.com and utilize as basis for contact management, prospect qualification tracking, appointment setting and reporting.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed high activity calling metrics.
- Strong ability to nurture and manage leads until they are qualified as sales-ready.
- Experience conducting business and building relationships by phone and email.
- Experience successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of online web-based technologies required.
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience.
- Minimum of 6 months of B2B sales experience. Setting appointments with or selling to marketing professionals preferred but not required.
141 Tremont St, Floor 7 - Boston, MA