Overview and Metrics for Success
The Marketing Manager will execute on the company’s marketing strategy to support its aggressive growth goals in the immediate future. To be successful in this role, the candidate must be focused on generating qualified sales leads and have strong writing skills with an understanding for content marketing. Furthermore, the candidate must be metrics oriented by continually tracking, evaluating and optimizing the effectiveness of marketing activities.
We are a small marketing team and this personal will be a key member — looking for someone who’s not afraid of rolling-up their sleeves and getting the job done. Creative thinking is always appreciated.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of Curata's social media channels and develop ongoing strategy for growth
- Writing content — lots of it. For blogs, for publications, for media, for collateral
- Continuously track, measure and optimizes effectiveness of marketing activities, reporting on their success against agreed business objectives
- Deliver all required marketing materials support to Curata Sales organizations
- Actively execute on marketing activities in hands-on role
Skills and Background
- Minimum 3 — 5 years in B2B online marketing for enterprise software customers
- Strong writing skills are a must with this position!
- Driven, results- and metrics-oriented approach to marketing
- Prior experience with marketing enterprise software or software-as-a-service products is preferred
- Strong decision-making ability and a demonstrated ability to work and deliver results
- Works well with a group or independently
- Start-up mentality, willing to roll-up sleeves and get the job done
Curata, Inc. provides easy-to-use marketing solutions for content curation and content marketing. Curata allows marketers to easily find, organize and share content on specific issues or topics in order to establish thought leadership, own industry conversations and drive qualified web traffic. Curata was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. For more information, visit www.curata.com.
Location: Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA / Boston
Position Type: Full-Time