- Share Data-Driven Content Marketing at Scale Becomes a Reality on Facebook
- Share Data-Driven Content Marketing at Scale Becomes a Reality on Twitter
- Share Data-Driven Content Marketing at Scale Becomes a Reality on Linkedin
- Share Data-Driven Content Marketing at Scale Becomes a Reality via email
According to our recent content marketing tactics study, the majority of marketers (76%) plan to increase content marketing budget in 2015; however, regardless of this increase in investment, companies must still overcome two of content marketing’s greatest challenges:
- Scale: Creating quality content each and every day in an efficient manner.
- Insight: Tapping into engagement and pipeline metrics to identify what content works and doesn’t work to improve ROI.
This week, we announced the debut of a new content marketing platform, Curata CMP, that addresses these pain points head on.
The Future of Data-Driven Content Marketing at Scale
It’s time to raise the performance measurement bar to better direct content marketing investment. Curata CMP will improve content strategy and production, and more importantly, empower marketers to measure the impact of content on their leads, pipeline, and revenue.
What is Curata CMP?
Curata CMP enables marketers to build a predictable content marketing supply chain. Using Curata CMP, you will be able to:
- Streamline your content supply chain with a customizable editorial calendar.
- Analyze marketing and sales pipeline impact with a content analytics engine. (e.g., identify how many marketing leads and sales opportunities your individual pieces of content have generated or influenced)
- Achieve immediate ROI through rapid integration with existing software, such as web analytics, marketing automation and CRM systems.
A Closer Look
Interested in how Curata CMP can help your content marketing organization increase business impact? Here’s a sneak peek at two of its features: the editorial calendar and content analytics engine.
Curata’s customizable editorial calendar enables you to:
- Keep your team on the same page with a customizable editorial calendar and asset tracking capability
- Incorporate data-driven insights into your production process
- Continue to create and collaborate with your current applications
Curata CMP’s content analytics engine can:
- Track shares, page views, leads and opportunities generated and influenced for any type of content, all in one place
- Inform your decision-making on what content to create and whom to hire
- Drill down on individual pieces or groups of content to determine what did and didn’t work, and why
We have already seen Curata CMP’s value proven through its deployment at many content marketing organizations during our 18-month pilot development process.
Our leading business-grade content curation software, Curata CCS, will also continue to be a strong part of our product portfolio, with continued investment and support.
Learn More About Curata CMP
To see how data-driven content marketing at scale can fit into your organization, get a live demo of Curata CMP today.